Here is the error I am getting: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /html/gallery/1BDres1.jpg on line 96

Where would I begin to look for this code? I had a programmer working on this site, but he left me high and dry with very little knowledge of php...I can usually figure out when it's a file that has the error, but this error seems to be referencing the image.

Please let me know what further information I can provide. Thanks in advance for any help available.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Member Avatar for Rahul47

I had a programmer working on this site, but he left me high and dry with very little knowledge of php

You need to have basic knowledge of php to solve these errors.

Where would I begin to look for this code?

First of all POST YOUR CODE. Error says on line 96. So, start by looking in line no 96.

post your code then we will help you

OP, to clarify, is it possible the jpeg has PHP code in it (script to create a dynamic image maybe?). Open the file in Notepad or some text editor to see. Alternatively, please post the code of the page you're trying to open in your browser that's returning the error. Preferably, try to find and narrow it down to a section that might call the image in your error message.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.