hai friends

I want mail server setting in my php appliacation no need to change the php ini file
I got some sample code like this
$mail_ini=ini_set(SMTP,"mail.ebscon.com");
$mail_ini=ini_set(smtp_port,25);
This code working on only Windows machine only. But I am using linux machine

Any option without change the phpini file to setting the mail server configuration ?

Please advice

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

hello MattEvans what is this ?

Please send the correct solution

Well vssp. I don't have any idea as to the correct solution. Which is why my advice to you would have been to post the question in the PHP forum.

Your question has absolutely nothing to do with HTML, CSS or Javascript; and while perhaps some people who visit here would be able to help you, there's more chance someone in the PHP forum or even one of the Linux forums will be able to help you, and might even see your question sooner.

If there was some hint of frontend/HTML stuff in there, perhaps it'd fit in OK here. But there is not, and this is the HTML, CSS and Javascript forum.

oh yes ,Just now I check ,ok thanks I move tis to php or linux forum

But i post the question Php forun

Thanks
vssp

change ini file as
[mail function]
; For Win32 only.
SMTP = smtp.gmail.com
smtp_port = 587
; For Win32 only.
;sendmail_from = you@gmail.com

Make change in this in php.ini

sendmail_path = "/usr/sbin/sendmail -t -i -f fromMe@blah.com"

Or you can set

$mail_ini=ini_set("sendmail_path","/usr/sbin/sendmail -t -i -f fromMe@blah.com");

Hopefully this will solve your issue.

For more info visit php.net

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.