Hi peeps.

My main reason for coming here is to ask for a little help, coding wise. Now i`m not sure what specific rules you have for requesting help so please don`t get on my back if i do something wrong.

With that said,

I`ve been trying to code a custom log-in script, but i just end up tearing my hair off.

What i want is a log in script that allows manuall adding (by admin), and leads to a secure page. The accounts can be set to expire after 30,60,90 days or unlimited. It also has to log the users IP`s and how often they log in.

I`m just 19 years old, and fresh in th internet business. I`ve worked with a bit basic HTML and PHP but not nearly enough to complete such a script.

Is there a kind soul around that would consider doing such a thing?

Regards

If you want someone to do the work for you you will need to post this in the Web Developement Job Offers forum. This forum, and the rest of the forums here, are for helping with code you write.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.