Hello, I am trying to access a link in website and I got the following error message. I cannot detect the problem. I don't know much about the script but I believe it should be able to do it once I get guidance.
Thanks

Warning: mysql_connect(): Access denied for user: 'htcom@localhost' (Using password: YES) in /home/u1/htcom/html/ecards/include/db_mysql.inc.php on line 37

A { text-decoration : none; }TD,TH,P,BR,BODY,LI { font-size: 12px; font-family: Verdana, Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;}FORM,INPUT,OPTION,SELECT,TEXTAREA { font-size: 12px; font-family: Verdana, Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;} sound_fileURL = 'http://66.226.86.75/ecards/music/'; MsgWinMusicNote = 'Choisissez une option.'; query_string = ''; SVP activez le javascript !

KHÂDIMU-R-RASÛL
Retour au site
HIZBUT TARQIYYAH

Warning: mysql_query(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/u1/htcom/html/ecards/include/db_mysql.inc.php on line 90

Database error in vCard Lite:Invalid SQL: SELECT * FROM card_imgcat ORDER BY cat_namemysql error: Access denied for user: 'htcom@localhost' (Using password: YES)mysql error number: 1045Date: 2004/07/01 - 05:15:03 PMScript: /ecards/Referer:

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

you either misstyped your user name and password or the site admin never granted you the right to login to the mysql database. double check your username/password. if its right you account on mysql is not confuigred correctly!

edit: this should be in the PHP forum!

You could always try using root as the user name and see if you get the same problem.

Ditto on what BinaryMayhem said. Oh, and off this goes to the PHP forum.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.