Hello All,

I'm new to DaniWeb. I am trying to find php programmers and a website designer to help with a city portal website. I have created a php yellowpages, event calendar, coupon section.
Real Estate, Dining, Shopping, and Hotel and Motel guide also. I have an advance user login system that controls user levels. Basic, Featured and Featured Plus. I have also included google maps api and weather.com xml feed. Businesses can also have keywords for the type of services they offer. If you think you might want to help in this project and take it to the next level please pm me.

Needed asap Website Designer pay for services or partnership same goes for another php programmer.

Alot of the code is hard coded however i will clean it up as soon as the site is 100% up and running

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

why dont u try me, i m a php developer with CMS technology. I can design a city portals for you, check my recent work. <snipped> , its under construction.

Hello All,

I'm new to DaniWeb. I am trying to find php programmers and a website designer to help with a city portal website. I have created a php yellowpages, event calendar, coupon section.
Real Estate, Dining, Shopping, and Hotel and Motel guide also. I have an advance user login system that controls user levels. Basic, Featured and Featured Plus. I have also included google maps api and weather.com xml feed. Businesses can also have keywords for the type of services they offer. If you think you might want to help in this project and take it to the next level please pm me.

Needed asap Website Designer pay for services or partnership same goes for another php programmer.

Alot of the code is hard coded however i will clean it up as soon as the site is 100% up and running

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.