Link Popularity Checker
Meta Tag Generator
Search Engine Position Tool
Search Engine Saturation
or any other similar
if you know any where i can get these please help

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

Have you checked hotscripts.com? They're generally pretty good for that type of thing. Also, try doing a google search for "google api" and you might find some scripts that use google's api, such as a pagerank checker, etc.

For search engine positioning you can't go past DigitalPoint's keyword tracker.

It allows you to track keywords for more sites than just your own so you can track your performance against a competitors. I track my clients - and since some are competing for the same keywords it can be quite interesting - on one set of keywords I've got 2,3,4,6,7 & 9 - pretty good!

I've attached an example of their graphs.

Sarah

Hello im looking for some script to put on my site such as:
PageRank Checker
Keyword Density Analyzer
Link Popularity Checker
Meta Tag Generator
Search Engine Position Tool
Search Engine Saturation
or any other similar
if you know any where i can get these please help

Try using the code from this page : http://www.prchecker.info/ on your own web pages.

The only weakness is that it doesn't give a "live" reading of PR. There is a link at the top of http://www.prchecker.info/ to do a live check whenever you want.

I am creating a search engine in ASP. i am also creating a web crrawler in vb. please any one known this two software then please contact me. and guid me.

iwebtool is a web site that contain more scripts u can try it

I am creating a search engine in ASP. i am also creating a web crrawler in vb. please any one known this two software then please contact me. and guid me.

<URL SNIPPED>

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.