Hi,

I am looking for a script that will allow people to be able to download one of my web templates, directly after they have payed. At the moment the customer has to pay and then wait for me to actually send an email to them with the template as an attachment. I could really dow with this script and any help would be greatly appreciated.

JosBro

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

Hi,

I am looking for a script that will allow people to be able to download one of my web templates, directly after they have payed. At the moment the customer has to pay and then wait for me to actually send an email to them with the template as an attachment. I could really dow with this script and any help would be greatly appreciated.

JosBro

Why don't you join Paypal? It's free and you can set it up very easily to have them re-directed to your download page once payment has been made.
maurellis

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I would do this - however anyone that actually knows how paypal works - which many people do - will just right click find the script for the paypal button and then just go directly to the return page and download the file without paying.

Thank You any way though - but anyone that does have any other ideas, please can they tell me about them, i could really do with this script.

JosBro

This is not so. I have a website www.chordmusic.net
Until someone has paid they cannot see the download page because the link is encrypted. Why not go to my site and see if you can find the download url without paying first. Let me know if you do but I doubt that you will.
maurellis

Hi Maurellis,

I see your point - but i do not understand how you did that - did you have to pa for it or did you get it for free.

I am sort of hoping you did it for free as i really need this.

Thanks.

JosBro79

Simple. Join Paypal with a Business account.
Go to Merchant services- Buy now buttons. Set up the necessary details and then go to 'options'. Once there produce a Return URL which is a Thank You page which shows the link to the download page. the encryption is automatic .
And Yes, it is free. All the instructions are there on the pay pal website.
Good luck.
maurellis

Thanks a lot,

I will try it right away.

JosBro

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.