Hi - Please excuse me if I have posted this in the wrong forum. This is my first post.

I am in need of a Forum solution and I can setup that has the ability for me to charge memership fees. (Recurrring subscription fees, Payment Gateway, etc,).

I have looked and surfed out there and stumbled upon www.amember.com, but am not really sure if that will suit my needs. I have setup some sample forums at a free site (forumer.com), but I would like to purchase some software or pay someone to help me out with this endeavor. Pretty simple format - just have 10 - 20 different sections that I could setup and post content to, but the part I am having a problem with is finding one that is a fairly straight forward billing portion.

I have Server space (and a couple of websites) up and running on www.1and1.com, but really need some direction to go from here.

THANKS!

Did you look into vbulletin?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.