In todays time has its own value and we all need to save it by some or other means. By considering the time factor I am looking for a secure web conferencing appliance. The appliance should be secure to use. Do you have any suggestions that can help me decide the right one?

Any help will be appreciated.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

I know that saving time is like earning money. The more you save the more you earn. I recently came across a secured one which has also received accolades for its security. It has made its place in the market and is now in discussions these days due to its features. This would be an ideal choice for you as it has security features.

In todays time has its own value and we all need to save it by some or other means. By considering the time factor I am looking for a secure web conferencing appliance. The appliance should be secure to use. Do you have any suggestions that can help me decide the right one?

Any help will be appreciated.

Hemsly76,
When you say secure web conferencing appliance are you wanting something similar to what WebEx offers? If so, my suggestion is Secure Meeting. Their software allows you (the company) to maintain the system in house. This means no communication takes place over their own website. The software is usually much cheaper than going with one of the hosted application vendors such as WebEx or GoToMeeting (provided by Citrix).

I would suggest you to check Banckle Meeting which is highly secured web conferencing application with lots of built-in features.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.