hi,
Can anyone please tell what a site like - http://www.dcdevelopers.net will cost.
My uncle is into real estate business and he needs a site like that.
Thanks

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Depends on the geographic location, quality of designer (how much the person charge) and also on content (static with manual entry by you, or dynamic either database or xml)

Why don't you contact the people who made that website to see if you can get a quote?

Hi,

I am a profeesional Web /UI Designer, I can help you out designing the website.

I am charging 2000 for Home Page and inside page Rs. 800 Per page.
I can give you better design than what you given in the link. please contact me on 9880442324 or mail me to <EMAIL snipped>

Hi,

I am a profeesional Web /UI Designer, I can help you out designing the website.

I am charging 2000 for Home Page and inside page Rs. 800 Per page.
I can give you better design than what you given in the link. please contact me on 9880442324 or mail me to <EMAIL snipped>

You already proved to be nonprofessional as

1. it is no help but work if you ask to get paid for the job,
  2. you forgot to mention currency,
  3. you claiming to provide better design but did not support this claim with anything (not even short desciption of problems and improvements that can be done on previously provided link)
  4. plus the phone number is missing country calling code

Dear Mr..

See before saying that I am not Proffesional think about your self. I think you are not proffessional enough to talk about other proffesionalisim.
Before seing others work and their capabilitis you dont have rights to talk about.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.