textarea { overflow: auto; }
input { overflow: auto; }

.background { background-attachment: fixed; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: center; z-index: 0; top: 0px; left: 0px; height: 100%; width: 100%; position:fixed; }
.content { z-index: 2; top: 0px; left: 0px;  text-align: center; position: absolute; width: 100%; }

Okay I found a really simple CSS workaround fro the missing cursor problem, by setting overflow to auto for those items the cursor reappears. However I have a problem. I have a background image that I fix to the background and let the rest of the page float over the top of it. As such the .background is the div containing the background image. .Content is where the board contained.

If I remove the position: fixed; from the .background class the cursor appears but the background is no longer fixed and the content doesn't 'float' over it. position: fixed; is required for the 'floating' page.

How can I keep my page 'floating' and still get the cursor to appear. Thank you.

DGStudios

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

give in your float:none then check I think it works fine

There are four different CSS delcarations.

which of the four do I put it in?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.