i have almost completed my website with yahoo site builder .some pages i wish to create to be accessed by registered user only. how i can make a user registration window to make user registered with the site and how i can created a login window to log in by the users. if any one of the learned member can please help me with the specific codes
thanks in advance

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

how i can make a user registration window to make user registered with the site

You'll have to create a form with the fields you require included. This form will have to be submitted to a server side script(php, asp, coldfusion, jsp...). Then the script will send the form information to the database. So for now, you need to figure out
A.) what server side languages you have available.
B.) what databases you have available.
C.) what your database tables should be.

i am so pleased 2 have ur advise in response 2 my query.i was medically unfit since last 15-20 days that is y i kud not send thanks in time. i will follow your tips 2 complete my web designing i am using yahoo site builder 4 my designing

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.