Hi all,

I need help in overlapping a .png file in the right bottom corner of a video. Can anyone help?

Thanks.

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

I need help about the software that which software is best to do so and how to do that? Thanks

This tutorial should more or less be what you're looking for!
http://forum.videohelp.com/topic248307.html

The tutorial shows you how to watermark a video using Virtualdubmod, which is a modified version of Virtualdub. Virtualdub and Virtualdubmod are both free open source video editing software packages, there are loads of plugins and additional filters for 'em and they're both pretty easy to use.

Hope it is of some help!

Jas

Hi

The best software for watermarking video - VideoCharge Studio.

It soft supports to draw PNG file on every frame video file, draws text (for example, with you name), and save file to any video format.

You can also set vector for move watermark during playback, add appearence/deaparance options and more other...

<URL SNIPPED>

This tutorial should more or less be what you're looking for!
http://forum.videohelp.com/topic248307.html

The tutorial shows you how to watermark a video using Virtualdubmod, which is a modified version of Virtualdub. Virtualdub and Virtualdubmod are both free open source video editing software packages, there are loads of plugins and additional filters for 'em and they're both pretty easy to use.

Hope it is of some help!

Jas

this software is completely useless

commented: Pretty rude to say that when the person was only trying to help. -1

Hi

The best software for watermarking video - VideoCharge Studio.

It soft supports to draw PNG file on every frame video file, draws text (for example, with you name), and save file to any video format.

You can also set vector for move watermark during playback, add appearence/deaparance options and more other...

<URL SNIPPED>

this one also a useless software is there anyone who can tell me any way to solve this problem except searching on google because I have tried that a lot.

this software is completely useless

I beg to differ there, I've used virtualdub and virtualdubmod for loads of video editing over the past few years (alongside loads of other free video editing tools). It's not at all useless. It's not particularly difficult to use, but I guess it can be a bit awkward when first starting out; and it certainly doesn't do everything. But once you've had a play with it and got your head around how to use it properly and where it's strengths lie, it's a great tool.

For something as simple as watermarking a video, it certainly beats paying shedloads of cash for similar software.
But then that's just my opinion, I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree, heh heh! :D

Cheers for now,
Jas.

I beg to differ there, I've used virtualdub and virtualdubmod for loads of video editing over the past few years (alongside loads of other free video editing tools). It's not at all useless. It's not particularly difficult to use, but I guess it can be a bit awkward when first starting out; and it certainly doesn't do everything. But once you've had a play with it and got your head around how to use it properly and where it's strengths lie, it's a great tool.

For something as simple as watermarking a video, it certainly beats paying shedloads of cash for similar software.
But then that's just my opinion, I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree, heh heh! :D

Cheers for now,
Jas.

that is your thinking but I am looking for the solution so I have already tried this software so this is completely useless for me

Member Avatar for rajarajan2017

Ha! Ha! Ha! Forget all.

1. If you know flash, then import your video within flash
2. Also Import your png logo into the flash file and palce it whever you want in front of the video.
3. Ensure that you have set the stage size to your video size
4. Publish it as swf

Hope it helps!

I use too the program VidLogo, it's very nice tool.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.