Anyone tryed Joomla as shopping cart script?

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Anyone tryed Joomla as shopping cart script?

I've setup Joomla websites with Virtuemart and they make a great combination. There are other ecommerce solutions that are probably fine too, but the sites I setup were very large, so Virtuemart was needed.

For some good reasons to go with Joomla, see the articles and video at http://www.CompuSolver.com

Interesting reading... thanks..... but regretfully as far as do not start to code and manage hard to get a fair opinion.

Not sure I understand, but as far as a "fair opinion", I have no stake in Joomla; Joomla is open-source and absolutely and totally FREE of charge (as is Virtuemart). I've built probably 100 websites with Joomla and at least that many from scratch and a dozen or so with Virtuemart.

What in the world could possibly be "unfair" about my opinion?

hello peeps , please where can i get e-commerce template that looks exacly like this jumia.com.
pls help me asap

hello Mechizedek, No matter how complicated your website development project is, Openwave professionals are skilled enough to implement anything from simple sites and personal blogs to complicated database-driven websites and advanced web portals. Your goal is to provide us with the project details, while our task is to bridge the gap between your initial vision and final product creation, using our experience combined with the full potential

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.