Hi all,
I want to download latest software for graphics and multimedia. can anyone give me the exact URL where I can download the latest multimedia software.

With Regards,

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

Member Avatar for rajarajan2017

You want latest software of graphics and multimedia. You know adobe suite is the best solutions to have all in one package, but it is not free of cost for you. [Piracy advice removed]

Hi all,
I want to download latest software for graphics and multimedia. can anyone give me the exact URL where I can download the latest multimedia software.

You want latest software of graphics and multimedia. You know adobe suite is the best solutions to have all in one package, but it is not free of cost for you. {Piracy instructions snipped}

As far as I understand it, both of you guys are treading on thin ice here. According to the rules here, we're supposed to be keeping things legal, so discussing downloading pirated software would be a definite no-no! I'm surprised that none of the admins have spotted this yet!

Personally I'd say if you want the latest graphics and multimedia software, you should go out and buy it.

But if you can't afford it, then you should be aware that there are free and/or open source equivalents for most commercial software nowadays.
For example, there are programs like Inkscape, Gimp and Paint.NET available for doing more traditional graphics. Definite alternatives to using the expensive likes of Photoshop, Fireworks or Illustrator.

If you're interested in flash development, then there is the free Adobe Flex3 SDK, which allows you to create flash movies using mxml/AS3. There are also programs like FlashDevelop and Minibuilder which act as graphical frontends / IDE's for the Flex SDK. A definite replacement for using the rather costly Flash IDE.

OK, I will admit that some of the free/open source programs mentioned may not be quite as fully featured as their commercial equivalents, but they allow you to get on with the most commonly required tasks. They may also use a slightly different workflow to what you're used to, but at the end of the day that's the price you pay for using free software.

So if you can't afford the commercial software, try finding and downloading a free/open source equivalent!

Jas.

JasonHippy is correct. Advising software piracy is not tolerated here. Any discussion on how to illegally obtain commercial software for free will be removed and the offenders dealt with as per the Keep It Legal rules.

Member Avatar for rajarajan2017

Thanks Ezzaral! Mistakenly given the suggestion. May I know what it means that is displayed in my header like below:

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

Jasonhippy you are correct to point out the rules and the legal thing out here. Moreover there are a billion ways to know about the latest software (Paid) and existing software (Freeware) which is available on the net.

Thanks Ezzaral! Mistakenly given the suggestion. May I know what it means that is displayed in my header like below:

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

That indicates: [active warnings] / [active infractions] ([points])
You can find more details in your User Control panel under the Infractions heading, including the dates when they will expire. All of that info is visible only to you and moderators. Other users cannot see it, including the header part that you posted above.

I was going to answer this via PM, but since you asked in the thread others may be curious about the answer as well.

If you have other questions, feel free to send a PM so we don't further derail the thread.

giveawayoftheday.com often has cutting edge free legal software but also sometimes has software that fails to live up to it's promises. cnet also has quite a few freeware (and cheap shareware) programs that might be what you are looking for.

Hi, I suggest you to use adobe suite is the best solutions to have all in one package.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.