how to slice image in photoshop for website design

Recommended Answers

All 12 Replies

Member Avatar for rajarajan2017

Based on your layer arrangements automatically it will created when you click on the slice tool. if you want to edit rightclick or double click on the sliced part to get more options to give name and some other options.

What software are you using?

so..if you are familiar with the photoshop you can use the marquee ..or else you can follow what rajarajan07 mentioned ...cheers..any dout ..reply me !

I use marquee.

Just use slice tool from your toolbar and save this for web.

I agree deew, just use the slice tool, it is a lot easier.

Based on your layer arrangements automatically it will created when you click on the slice tool. if you want to edit rightclick or double click on the sliced part to get more options to give name and some other options.

Great! I really appreciate the way you described the process. A novice can even follow the slice tool in Photoshop with the steps you mentioned here!

how to slice image in photoshop for website design

just use Slice tool for this purpose.

You can go slice tool in photoshop and then perform edeting.

I am a website designer and till now I used only dream weaver and javascipt. I know little bit of photoshop and now I want to use tools of photoshop in my next designing of website. So please guide me if I really need.

Slicing is very difficult work if you doing first time , see youtube tutorial to make your practice good.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.