Hello Everyone,

I'm new in Internet Marketing.I want to design Google Friendly site for my business.Give me some important tips to how can I make a informative site?

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

well ... a good way to start is: add informative contents.
best with starting to provide information about one subject, you know a lot about yourself. just copy-pasting wiki-entries without knowing for yourself whether or not the article is in fact correct, or just a pile of 'blabla' compiled by someone, will not do your reputation any good.

well ... a good way to start is: add informative contents.
best with starting to provide information about one subject, you know a lot about yourself. just copy-pasting wiki-entries without knowing for yourself whether or not the article is in fact correct, or just a pile of 'blabla' compiled by someone, will not do your reputation any good.

look what's done around and see what fits your company profile. sometimes looking at the competition helps by learning with their mistakes.

take a peek here:
http://www.thebestdesigns.com/

sometimes less is better, when you to much informations and bi chunck of text people loose interest and will leave your site.

Dark

Gambling is addictive; therefore there is no real risk-free solution. But a person can still continue gambling without really getting addicted or getting drastically affected.http://www.tootsiepoker.com/

and your point is? there are millions of sites where you can advertise this site, why do it here?

The point was to spam this thread, and that spam is now deleted...

By being Google Friendly, you need to do what is known as Search Engine Optimization, or SEO. You can find many guides online on how to best optimize a website, but before you can write Search Optimized content, you need a Search Optimized template. This will require you to know the cunning edge in website design as to not make common design errors. This means learning xHTML and HTML5 along with CSS. I have compiled a simple list below on how to best market a website online with Google.

1. Content. It is king. You have heard it here and you will hear it everywhere. There is no escaping it and that is one of Google's core beliefs. Create effective content that has a high keyword density while still conveying the message you want.
  2. Fast Loading. Your objective is to get the user to the content as quick as possible. Google times your website and looks at the performance.
  3. Sitemaps. Google, Bing, Yahoo, and every other search engine should have a method of submitting sitemaps. This tells the search engine the layout of your website and submits all the links.
  4. Backlinks. Yeah, don't use those unless you know what you're doing. They can damage your Page Rank for an extended period.
  5. Get the word out. Without being spammy, leave thoughtful and complete comments on other websites (preferably ones with higher page rank) relating to what you are marketing. Most blogs have a URL field. This is pretty much backlinking, but it also shows that you care about your potential customers by helping them out (like me posting on this forum).
  6. Stay on screen. Make sure all the important content, including your CTA, is on top. You don't want a user to scroll unless they want to learn more.
  7. Call To Action (CTA) is usually a button that is placed on a website that stands out that makes the user want to click it. I can't go into every detail on how to set up effective campaigns with CTAs, but there is a wealth of infrmation available online to help you.

You need to think of the your target client. Give direct to the point and informative info about your site. What do you sell, information about your company, proves of satisfaction about your past clients and etc. Attractive websites gets more prospect clients. Good Luck!

Hello Everyone,

I'm new in Internet Marketing.I want to design Google Friendly site for my business.Give me some important tips to how can I make a informative site?

For informative site you can use wordpress or joomla(CMS)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.