I have attached a require PHP to my html pages for my vertical navigation bar but now my problem is how do I do this and have the navigation menu side be side with my text?
Here is one of the pages on my site, the home page works great but I can't get the ones with the PHP to cooperative.

stweb.ccv.edu/CIS-2140-VOo1/tam12220/Project/DCF.php

Thanks in advance.
Tina

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Member Avatar for LastMitch

@tinabina22

I have attached a require PHP to my html pages for my vertical navigation bar but now my problem is how do I do this and have the navigation menu side be side with my text?
Here is one of the pages on my site, the home page works great but I can't get the ones with the PHP to cooperative.

The link doesn't work. What are you trying to do?

If have a code it would be nice if you can post it or if you have an image of your website post it too so we can have a better understanding what you are trying to do.

Thank you so much for responding, it took me awhile but I ended up creating a horizontal navigation bar instead. I am in deep appriecation of your assistant though.
Tina

Tina,

In one of your other threads, I provided a link for a multi-level navigation menu (horizontal). Feel free to use and adapt for your needs.

Please share your code so you can get perfect solution.

Member Avatar for diafol

php will spit out html. It's the css (or even js-helper scripts) that will transform html into formatted menus. I'm assuming that your php-derived html consists of nested ul/li tags.

PHP is a powerful tool for making dynamic and interactive Web pages.
PHP is the widely-used, free, and efficient alternative to competitors such as Microsoft's ASP.

Thank you to all who have assisted me in solving my issues. Between all your help and much trial and error I finally finished my site and it is up and running.

Thanks again
Tina

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.