**Hi,

I like to develop a mobile website of my current desktop site.I saw there are couple of online tools to convert an existing website to mobile site.But i want to know is there anyway to develop a website by my own? **

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

There are ways but you have to have a good knowledge of their SDK.

Member Avatar for LastMitch

@DeepAnalyzer

I saw there are couple of online tools to convert an existing website to mobile site.

I never heard a software that convert a website to a mobile website. Can you post those links that has that tool?

I agree with LastMitch though, the only way I know you can convert your website to mobile is by a premium service or do it your self... but I am curious on what services that you (DeepAnalyzer) has found.

Member Avatar for LastMitch

@DeepAnalyzer

The link you provide is creating a Mobile website not converting an existing website into Mobile website. I think you misread it. Those platforms are intended to create a fresh Mobile website not converting an existing website into a Mobile website.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.