hi guys
please i want you to help me solve the problem i have the following page and this is part of the code

<form action="practicetest.html" method="post" target="_self">

<table width="95%" border="0" cols="2" align="center" cellspacing="10">

<tr>
            <td valign="top">1.</td>

<td bgcolor=#EBEBEB>Two ducks and two dogs have a total of fourteen legs.
            <br/>
            <br/>
            <input type="radio" name="1" value="true">True&nbsp;&nbsp; <input type="radio" name="1" value="false">False</td>
        </tr>

<tr>

<td valign="top">2.</td>

<td bgcolor=#FFFFFF>A pie can be cut into more than seven pieces by making four diameter cuts.
            <br/>
            <br/>
            <input type="radio" name="2" value="true">True&nbsp;&nbsp; <input type="radio" name="2" value="false">False</td>

</tr>

<tr>
            <td valign="top">3.</td>

<td bgcolor=#EBEBEB>Two of the following numbers add up to thirteen.<br/><br/>1, 6, 3, 5, 11
            <br/><br/>
            <input type="radio" name="3" value="true">True&nbsp;&nbsp; <input type="radio" name="3" value="false">False</td>

</tr>

<tr><td colspan="2" align="center"><input type="submit" value="Finished!"></td></tr>

</table>

</form>

now if i open this page and click on one of the radio buttons the html code is not changed so i want when i click one of radio buttons the html code change to be like that

<input type="radio" name="2" value="true">True&nbsp;&nbsp; <input type="radio" name="2" value="false" checked>False</td>
so how can i do that

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Sorry it could be me but I do t understand what you are trying to accomplish. Can you elaborate. Bit more

i have radio button in the code of html page
<input type="radio" name="3" value="true">True&nbsp;&nbsp; <input type="radio" name="3" value="false">False</td>
i want when to open the page in firefox and click on the radio button the html source code be like this

<input type="radio" name="3" value="true">True&nbsp;&nbsp; <input type="radio" name="2" value="false" checked>False</td>

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.