Hey guys. I would like to know, which js library do you prefer when designing websites that implement the parallax effect and why. Which one suits you better and why?

I'm new to this effect (it took me quite i while, I know), and I'd like to know your oppinions on the libraries available.

I, for one, have found parrallax-js very useful and easy to implement.

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Member Avatar for LastMitch

Hey guys. I would like to know, which js library do you prefer when designing websites that implement the parallax effect and why. Which one suits you better and why?

I like it. This one look simliar to this one which I have used:

http://demos.flesler.com/jquery/serialScroll/

It's more up to date than the link I provided. It's a little different but I do like it.

Thanks for sharing.

@AleMonteiro, i am going to bookmark that link you provided, i like the "parallax" effect(s). :)

I thought I was coming late to the parallax party, but by the looks of it, not many developers use it.

I never used it, because I don't think it's functional. It sure is pretty and nice, but lack usability.

I'd use to build institucional websites, but I mostly work with BI systems.

I guess it's purpose is more for retail or product websites, which are focused more on looking good than being solid and functional

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.