Hi Evryone.

I'm new to this group , this being my first post.

I have a query which if sorted out could benefit allot. I have searched bt couldnt come to a solution. I just need a direction and a say that "[B] whatever i'm proposing to do is FEASIBLE"[/B]

Every day I receive some data in an excel sheet including sub-sheets. Every sub-sheet has some pre-defined rows and column inputs and next to them new data is introduced everyday. For ex. if on one sheet, in [B]Column A[/B] its written :
Name
Latitude
Longitude
......then everyday i'll get new data in [B]Column B[/B] at same location.

[B]There's allot of inputs :[/B]

So everyday i simultaneously open my excel sheet and the respective Web Page and one by one I input that data in respective positions on Web page. [B]EVERYDAY[/B]

[B]IS IT POSSIBLE THAT BY SOME PROGRAMMING OR ANYTHING (VB, MYSQL ETC. WHATEVER) I CAN LINK BOTH SO THAT IF I INPUT MY EXCEL FILE ADDRESS AND WEBPAGE ADDRESS I HAVE THE DATA AUTOMATICALLY UPLOADED ??[/B]

I'm not asking for a program, I'm just asking for the Feasibility and if possible the direction.

I'll be really thankful......really really thankful

Regards,
Rupinder

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.