Hi,

I was wondering what the best way of inserting a large flash file in a HTML page was? I want the page to load as quickly as possible.

Is it best to insert a small flash file in the HTML and then have that small flash file load a movie clip externally that is the larger flash file?

Many thanks

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Member Avatar for iamthwee

Hi,

I was wondering what the best way of inserting a large flash file in a HTML page was? I want the page to load as quickly as possible.

Is it best to insert a small flash file in the HTML and then have that small flash file load a movie clip externally that is the larger flash file?

Many thanks

When you say load as quickly as possible, that depends entirely on the client's internet connection. I would be tempted to just use the export option in flash itself then embed that in the HTML doco.

Member Avatar for GreenDay2001

dividing swf in parts makes some part of data display and some nor (for some moment). When working with big swf it's always good to use a good perfect preloader.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.