Hello I have a website and i don't know if it has analytics connected to it. I have a plugin Site kit that says that my website is connected but when I try to connect to Bing webmaster tools as well, Bing says there are no websites linked to this analytics account.

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance :D

LautaroNores commented: Hi, You need to open the view page source and their have code like mention below! +0

It can be tricky to check if website is connected with Google analytics, however, you can learn from YouTube.

Google Analytics is a Google-owned product, not a Microsoft or Bing-owned product.

Bing Webmaster Tools is the Bing equivalent of Google Search Console.

When you mention Site Kit, I assume you're referring to Site Kit by Google which would not contain anything Bing related, which is why Bing doesn't know what you're referring to.

Sorry for the unconvinced
Hi, You need to open the view page source and their have code like mention below!
Here is the full code to check if your site is connected or just go to the google analytics and go to admin and then data streams, their you go your site if connected...
<script async src="https://www.googletagmanager.com/gtag/js?id=GA_MEASUREMENT_ID"></script>
<script>

How to Check if a Website is Connected to Google Analytics?
To check if a website is connected to Google Analytics, follow these steps:

View Page Source: Right-click on the webpage and select "View Page Source" or press Ctrl+U (Windows) / Cmd+U (Mac).
Search for Analytics Code:** In the source code, press Ctrl+F (Windows) / Cmd+F (Mac) to open the search function, and look for "Google Analytics", "gtag.js", "analytics.js", or "UA-".
Check for Google Tag Manager: Alternatively, search for "GTM-" to see if Google Tag Manager is used, which often includes Google Analytics tracking.
Using Browser Extensions:
Google Tag Assistant: Install the Google Tag Assistant extension on Chrome to check for Google Analytics and other tags.
GA Debugger:** Use the GA Debugger extension to verify the presence of Google Analytics on the website.
By following these methods, you can easily determine if a website is using Google Analytics for tracking.

It sounds like there might be a discrepancy between the information provided by the Site Kit plugin and what Bing Webmaster Tools is displaying. Here's what you can do:

Double-check the Site Kit plugin settings to ensure that it's properly connected to your website's analytics account. Sometimes, re-authenticating or reconnecting the plugin can resolve any syncing issues.

Verify the tracking code or tag for your website's analytics account. Ensure that it's correctly implemented on all pages of your website. You can usually find this code in the settings of your analytics account.

If the issue persists, reach out to the support teams for both Site Kit and Bing Webmaster Tools for further assistance. They should be able to help troubleshoot the problem and ensure that your website's analytics are properly connected.

Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

There may be an issue with the integration between Bing Webmaster Tools and Google Analytics.

For manually, press ctrl + U to view page source page. You can find google analytics code in head section. Also you can use GA Debugger for checking analytics code.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.