I have been trying for a while to find an idea for a good project. I have anbout eight months of time to work on it and I am trying to find a project that is preety complex and fairly original. I have been trying for months to think of a new idea that i could dedicate my tome to. If anyone has any idea at all that might be new and helpful please post it. Thanks.

Hi...
I'm also searching some new topics to do a good project. I have much enough time to do, but searching for any genuine ideas. Some new ideas are there like "future vision" and " crime free city" but not able to explore these clearly. I need someones help. Please help.
thanks

It will probably depend on your education level -- are you college freshman or going for a Ph.D.? The difficulty of any project will depend on that.

Is this for a computer language course (which one) or something else?

Hi...
I'm also searching some new topics to do a good project. I have much enough time to do, but searching for any genuine ideas. Some new ideas are there like "future vision" and " crime free city" but not able to explore these clearly. I need someones help. Please help.
thanks

Here is the idea on implementing crime free city , every one will get attached few pinching sensors to him/her at birth , the sensor will be able to detect few seconds before the person is going to commit a crime and it will keep on pinching the guy unless he stops thinking about doing the crime :D

i agree with paradox. Sourceforge is the best place for getting ideas on projects.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.