Has anyone tried to use QR codes to help in traffic generation or facebook likes?

We currently use QR codes with some of our print promotional materials, but nothing that equates to any hugely significant amount of traffic. QR codes don't really have a tendency to go viral in any meaningful way.

Haven't used yet, but I guess they're a good idea for optimizing your print advertising space. The success also depends on the appeal of the corresponding website page. Remember people who scan QR codes are somehow in a rushy condition, so the landing page should have good calls-to-action.

I use FB likes and QR codes for promotion. I must say that it is really efficient way!!! I'm impressed

Hi:

I have a few tips on generating and using QR Codes:

1. If you are only going to generate one QR code, make the code using the Text option; the others are less flexible.
2. DON'T use the VCard option; really looks bad.
3. Post it on your web site as well as putting in on all your marketing materials, including packaging.

i think its an efficient way to get more traffic...
it's working for my business.....

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.