Hello. I am having a problem on my Acer Extensa 5635ZG. My laptop freezes randomly only when I am connected to the internet using the wireless network. I don't have these sort of problems when I am using the cable internet connection. Do you have any suggestions for me please?

hello, check acer website to see if they have updated drivers for the wireless device,or even uninstall the drivers and reinstall them you laptop may have one of a number of different device models go t odevice manager to check for info on the one you have . ,check Acer site in link provided
acer

HAVING THE KNOWLEDGE OF NETWORKING A CAFE,CAN THAT KNOWLEDGE ALSO BE APPLICABLE WHEN NETWORKING FOR A BANK OR ANY OTHER ORGANISATION USING THESAME METHOD.

There would be some similarities, but a Bank would have many more security measures. It would definitely be a lot more complicated.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.