HI TO ALL,
    I get this error:[DBNETLIB][ConnectionOpen (Connect()).]SQL Server does not exist or access denied.When Running my vb6 module on Another server
    SQL Server is installed on Windows Server 2003,and i am testing the application from WinXP and  Win7 on my server it will work. Testing from other machines(Server) with same settings doesn't work.Any ideas are appreciated.

HI TO ALL,
Thanks for your post,But the problem is, this module only(Maintainance).If i run some other module from client server,It will work,and also i'll check all the connections like,odbc,tcp/ip,sql configuration manager,Sql browser,services,firewall,etc..

Hi,
Anyone have any idea..
and also the links u r posted i have checked already and once again like tcp/ip,Sql browser,services,firewall,IPSec policy,etc..Please Help to Resolve this problem ASAP.

Hi,
Did u created a user Id in your server? In microsoft sql server management studio>security>logins? Be sure you also create this in your other testing machine server

Of course,i had created USER ID to my server

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.