Member Avatar
Tekmaven
Software Architect
937 posts since Feb 2002
Reputation Points: 258 [?]
Q&As Helped to Solve: 29 [?]
Skill Endorsements: 27 [?]
Team Colleague

TechTalkGal -> What an amazing design! Now lets get the posts goin.. and lets get some new users! This could get very big if we play it right....

Member Avatar
Dani
The Queen of DaniWeb
20,551 posts since Feb 2002
Reputation Points: 1,356 [?]
Q&As Helped to Solve: 927 [?]
Skill Endorsements: 203 [?]
Administrator
Featured
Sponsor

I hope so! What we need now are tutorials and reviews. So, please, people! If you can write *anyting* please just send it off to cscgal@msn.com ... thanx dudes and dudettes.

... this goes for registry tweaks, etc. :)

Deleted Member

Well... i forgot my password and don't have time to try to remember which email account i signed up this forum with. But... wateve, i'll look into that lata. 12:20 AM now and i need to damn study!!! i was going to study from 8 to 10 PM, but uhh, well, didn't feel like it and when i realized the time, it was too late.

Well... the site layout is looking very nice and clean and i'll look into it later (reason above)

Member Avatar
Dani
The Queen of DaniWeb
20,551 posts since Feb 2002
Reputation Points: 1,356 [?]
Q&As Helped to Solve: 927 [?]
Skill Endorsements: 203 [?]
Administrator
Featured
Sponsor

Hey, ppl. I'm really sorry ... in the whole redoing of the forums, I accidently forgot the name of the two cookies I used to remember your username and password ... so you have to log in again. :(

Proud of myself though - I actually managed to save all of the messages!

Alpha, if you are still having problems, IM me on AIM and I can just give you a new password.

Member Avatar
AlPhA
Junior Poster
175 posts since Feb 2002
Reputation Points: -1 [?]
Q&As Helped to Solve: 0 [?]
Skill Endorsements: 1 [?]

Everything works... thx anywayz, just forgot it

You
This article has been dead for over three months: Start a new discussion instead
Tags Related to this Article