Today - just for fun - try smiling more - give somebody a hug - phone a friend - tell your children how much you love them - be honest with yourself - look at leaves, a tree, ants and see the magical creation in all of life. Just for today - look in the mirror - take a good look into your eyes and thank God for who you are. Tell yourself how much you love - You. Not in an ego sense.

Much Love

Recommended Answers

All 15 Replies

I do that everyday. Except the thanking god part because I don't believe in god.

I find it an odd reality that there aren't many geeks who believe in God.

I told my friend I love him and he said "that's nice but I'm not interested".

Yay for me *shifty*

Today - just for fun - try smiling more - give somebody a hug - phone a friend - tell your children how much you love them - be honest with yourself - look at leaves, a tree, ants and see the magical creation in all of life. Just for today - look in the mirror - take a good look into your eyes and thank God for who you are. Tell yourself how much you love - You. Not in an ego sense.

Much Love

I like the smiling, hugging, calling, loving thing, beats dropping bombs on all those poor folks!

I told my friend I love him and he said "that's nice but I'm not interested".

Yay for me *shifty*

Hehehe, try it on the mail carrier next :) Perhaps the grocer after that. Guaranteed to illicit all kinds of fun reactions.

beats dropping bombs on all those poor folks!

Those are bombs of love.

Member Avatar for iamthwee

When I walk into a room, I always smile. Even though I look kinda funny when I smile, it makes you noticeable, like you're fun, like you're somebody...

Today - just for fun - try smiling more

Hmm, not so much fun with a chapped lip:(

- give somebody a hug

That's a sexual harassment suit begging to happen

be honest with yourself

Lying to yourself might make the smiling part easier

- look at leaves

on the ground in dead piles

, a tree,

bare of said leaves

ants

Hrmm, not really sure where the ants go in the winter. Cuba perhaps?

and see the magical creation in all of life

I thought I saw a unicorn, but it was just a fat lady in a white track suit chewing the end of a carrot:-/ .

Just for today - look in the mirror - take a good look into your eyes and thank God for who you are.

Don't believe in the god thing. Can I thank my dog instead?

Tell yourself how much you love - You

Might raise an eyebrow with my wife

Not in an ego sense.

A id sense? Non-sense?

Much Love

Right back atcha there, Stuart;)

When I walk into a room, I always smile. Even though I look kinda funny when I smile, it makes you noticeable, like you're fun, like you're somebody...

... or like you are insane...

Member Avatar for iamthwee

>... or like you are insane...

No, smiling is necessary because, not smiling is an unintentional and unspoken demonstration of lower value.

I know this sounds fucked up, but first impressions/body language is probably more important than what you actually say. That's not because people are shallow, but because they are analyzing your subtext and ulterior motives before you have even opened your mouth.

... or like you are insane...

That means if you do the opposite of smiling, you look uninsane or normal.

Ezzaral, you sound like a real fun dude to me, chapped lips and all.

That means if you do the opposite of smiling, you look uninsane or normal.

Or possibly suffering intestinal distress, but it's a hard call to make.

Ezzaral, you sound like a real fun dude to me, chapped lips and all.

Oh, it's just a little bit chapped from the wind, not badly, but your concern is appreciated :)

i don't know about you, but when that sort of thing hits me, I grimace, not just frown

Just for fun see a comedy every now and then.

>I thought I saw a unicorn, but it was just a fat lady in a white track suit chewing the end of a carrot

lmfao that's brilliant!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.