QUOTE:Personally, I see very little difference between this image and an image of - say - Rosa Parks throwing a rock at a white-only bus or an image of Colonists throwing stones at King George III. Would you take issue with those avatars as well?QUOTE:

)BIG B's Response
Your perspective is skewed;flawed at best....

Yeah, actually I do find that gif offensive. What I get from it is that boy will soon grow to be a cowardess suicide bomber. Following the cowardess traditions of his fathers and brothers. I'm also curious what American agrees with terrorists beliefs and agrees with it's screwed up logic.
I'm just curious if you actually vote. Who are you voting for if you're not ashamed to say!

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

)BIG B's Response
Your perspective is skewed;flawed at best....

It may be different than yours, thats all.

I take your response as an invitation to start a flame war, which I refuse to participate in. Sorry. :rolleyes:

Allow me to reciprocate:

I was simply pointing out a discrepancy within your liberal rationale. Does the little terrorist in training have any rights to begin with? I implore you to give me a argument as to why a terrorist in training deserves any rights at all! The liberals and they're slap-jaw ways never cease to amaze my conservative mentality, thus there actions leave as many dirty footprints as Michael Jackson in a toy-filled sand box at Neverland Ranch!

And I renounce your flame-war comments...

Allow me to reciprocate:

I was simply pointing out a discrepancy within your liberal rationale. Does the little terrorist in training have any rights to begin with? I implore you to give me a argument as to why a terrorist in training deserves any rights at all! The liberals and they're slap-jaw ways never cease to amaze my conservative mentality, thus there actions leave as many dirty footprints as Michael Jackson in a toy-filled sand box at Neverland Ranch!

And I renounce your flame-war comments...

now you're just trolling. :idea:

If your going to keep that avatar you should use this one instead.

Let's please not start any flame wars. Please drop the topic. Thanks.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.