Is't really true that december 21, 2012 is the end of the world? they say the signs are clear. changing climate, frequent disaster. There is even a rumor that the government has found a new planet that can support life that rich people specially the government officials secretly built spaceships for them when the end of the world will occur? they say the government already knows about this but didn't reveal it to avoid panic.

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

Yes. It's completely true. Run outside and panic.
Also cancel your xmas plans.

Damn as soon as I graduate college, I will be dead. I guess I should
drop out.

Party as much as you want.
And kill some babies, too. You know you wanna try it before the world ends.

It's only the end of the world if you're Mayan. For the non-Mayan amongst us, life will continue as scheduled.

Until June 17, 2023, when the secretly known asteroid slams into northern Russia and incinerates millions in a split second and freezes/starves the rest of within months, that is. Yeah, until then... life's pretty much normal.

well im among you coz. im not a mayan. hehe

This is one interpretation:

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia." Charles Schultz, creator of the Peanuts comic strip. 4

>> It's already tomorrow in Australia

*Well the good news is that they will be dead before the people in america.
The bad news is we will still see them in the after life, *shurg*, O weLL.

------------------------------------------------------------
* Just a joke, if you take that seriously, then I will kill you, personally.

Is't really true that december 21, 2012 is the end of the world? they say the signs are clear. changing climate, frequent disaster. There is even a rumor that the government has found a new planet that can support life that rich people specially the government officials secretly built spaceships for them when the end of the world will occur? they say the government already knows about this but didn't reveal it to avoid panic.

Getting rid of all those dang government officials is something to look forward to then! Just think, there may be a few weeks we can actually live it up, unless of course the greedy bankers get us all first!

Yes. It's completely true. Run outside and panic.
Also cancel your xmas plans.

This should be:
Yes. It's completely true. Party like crazy!

The tone of the post seemed to hint an inclination more towards panic than party. That also seems to be the preferred state of the repeatedly-quoted "they" as well ;)

Hi all
I follow just one prayer in my lyf and want you all to follow the same
The fear will itself move out
"AAL IZZ WELL"

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.