Generally people sit in front of computers for a long time which results in eye strain. We indeed forget to take a break. So here is a good freeware called FADETOP which reminds you to take a break after every 15 minutes.
However you can change the default time. You can download it for free from the below link

FADE TOP DOWNLOAD

metechsavvy.blogspot.com

How needs breaks? Any good programmer worth his/her salt can spend 24/7 at the computer.

commented: Fer sher. +0

How needs breaks? Any good programmer worth his/her salt can spend 24/7 at the computer.

@Ancient Dragon

Haha..Yes ofcourse , after all our entire lifes are dedicated to computers

Its not about good progrmmer or bad. Its all about our health and our eyes. Even I sit in front of computer 24/7 eventhough my eyes are bursting because my passion is all about computers.

PS: See instead of "who" , you wrote "how" in your post. You need a break to relax yourself.(#just kidding) And i am sure , we can avoid the use of spectacles atleast if we take breaks regularly and maintain good hygiene :)

close your eyes~

I've been in front of a computer since 1989 :D

I don't need a program to force me to look away from my screens every 15 minutes. The end users interrupt me enough anyway.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.