1.11M Members

How many computers in total in the world?

Hi,

Just wondering as how many pcs exist on this planet including personal computers, corporate ones, unis, public places etc etc. Any idea? Thanks...

Hi,

Just wondering as how many pcs exist on this planet including personal computers, corporate ones, unis, public places etc etc. Any idea? Thanks...

My estimate of working, configured, post-assembly line computers would be 1-Billion 100-Million.

While it might not answer your specific question, here's a website that might give you an idea of what sort of numbers we're talking about here.

Enjoy!

what is the total number of computers connected to the internet

First you have to define what you consider a computer - almost any home or office device that you purchase today contains more computing power than what was generally for sale as a computer just 10 years ago. Unless you narrow your question a lot, there is no real answer that would not be wrong as soon as it was written.

a single company named Wuhan in China is set to produce 60 million desk top computers per year.

1,132,345,679 exactly at time of posting.

P.S my wife's computer just blew up so subtract 1.

I can't say anything about it. Do you have any answer with proof?

Reading your post i feel the need to go out and buy some form of upper garment related to a sporting team. Can you help me?

Take the Earth's population and divide it by 5.344

There's several billion meat-based systems in this world.

You
This article has been dead for over six months: Start a new discussion instead
Tags Related to this Article