Hi,

Just wondering as how many pcs exist on this planet including personal computers, corporate ones, unis, public places etc etc. Any idea? Thanks...

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

Hi,

Just wondering as how many pcs exist on this planet including personal computers, corporate ones, unis, public places etc etc. Any idea? Thanks...

My estimate of working, configured, post-assembly line computers would be 1-Billion 100-Million.

what is the total number of computers connected to the internet

First you have to define what you consider a computer - almost any home or office device that you purchase today contains more computing power than what was generally for sale as a computer just 10 years ago. Unless you narrow your question a lot, there is no real answer that would not be wrong as soon as it was written.

a single company named Wuhan in China is set to produce 60 million desk top computers per year.

1,132,345,679 exactly at time of posting.

P.S my wife's computer just blew up so subtract 1.

I can't say anything about it. Do you have any answer with proof?

commented: spammer +0

Reading your post i feel the need to go out and buy some form of upper garment related to a sporting team. Can you help me?

Take the Earth's population and divide it by 5.344

There's several billion meat-based systems in this world.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.