Program(input,output)
var
yourname:string;
x:integer;
Begin
writeln('Please enter your name');
readln(yourname);
writeln('Hello ' ,yourname,' I am a beginner programmer, new to this forum but I've been a geek my whole life(all sixteen years) I am an eleventh grader in a private school on the little island of St.Croix, a little less then a parsec off the coast of Florida, in the United States Virgin Islands. I love learning programming languages and I am afraid I am becoming addicted to this site because of that. I hope to become a part of the DaniWeb community.);
for x:=1 to 10 do
writeln('p.s.This program was written in Pascal');
end.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Hey there techied! Welcome to DaniWeb. A Pascal programmer are ya? We have a Pascal forum that's actually hidden away a little bit in our "Other Languages" forum, so check it out. Enjoy! ... gosh, aren't we all forum addicts! ;)

Silly question, but what is a "parsec"?

Silly question, but what is a "parsec"?

Well it is about equal to 3.258 light-years, 3.086 × 1013 kilometers, or 1.918 × 1013 miles. I guess the "a little less then a parsec" joke didn't quite get you then:)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.