Ok I was just looking for help and think I shouldn't be mixin with those who speak a different language but if I post my problem may be someone will help me. Recently my internet provider has been keeping me from accessing my internet banking off the bank website. I have A T & T. anybody ever heard of this particular brand of weirdness?

Hi,

Well of course.. it is one the favourite brand for Internet.. Let me know what exactly is the problem you are facing... I can try to fix that for you...:)

What I meant by weird is I have been internet banking for about a year, same internet provider, suddenly, it tells me after I am on the banks web site and click on internet banking, that the link is broken, yet I can do the same on another computer and it works. I think it has something to do with the A T & T security suite. The same thing happened with my son, on the same computer, different bank. One day he could access he account the next day he couldn't.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.