Hello everybody,

For some reason that I do not know ... :D, I got interested in Java programming and while surfing the net found Netbeans 7 and downloaded it.

After going through the GUI tutorial, I managed to build a GUI, empty shell, and now hoping to learn more about Java and Netbeans.

And of course being clueless :icon_cheesygrin:, I got stuck and hope to get unstuck with your help and at the same time pick up more Java programming ... :cool:

Hope for your support to my ... inane :confused: ... questions and your patience ... :D

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

welcome to daniweb

Thank you.

Watching a Java programming tutorial in youtube by thenewboston ... now learning about Scanner, tutorial 7 - building a basic calculator ... ;lol; ... a bit different than the source code generated by Netbeans, that is there is no import java.util.Scanner; thinggy in Netbeans source....

Anyway this is just for me to get my head into Java and perhaps get to the difference later .... he he he

Warm Welcome to daniweb

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.