Hi, my name is Tobias; I'm 25 years old and living in Canberra. I have worked as a mobile game developer at KEVURU
GAMES for five years, and I like my job. My hobby is collecting lego, cooking, fantasy, and computer games. About the
job... Kuru Games is a leading European company that offers quality and transparent reviews of Australia's most
popular gambling sites. We ensure that all the information on our site is accurate and up-to-date so that people
can make informed decisions about where to gamble online.

Hi Tobias. Nice to virtually meet you! However, I'm confused. You're from Germany but Kevuru games is based in Ukraine and has nothing to do with Australia or gambling. What is Kuru Games?

It's hard to believe. Let's break it down. I was born in Australia, I grew up here, my dad is from Australia, and my mom is from Ukraine. Now I decided to go on vacation and work in Europe for a while. I'm working remotely now (you can say as freelance) in KEVURU Games. The company is making Unity games for the Australian market, and I'm creating a website that is shown to people in advertising. As an example of my work, you can see it here. And of course, it's a pleasure to meet you too, albeit virtually.)

G'day and welcome to Daniweb.

commented: Thank you, have a good day +0

Probably do the site is very difficult I once tried and I did not very well. It's probably a very long time to learn and study everything carefully.

Probably do the site is very difficult I once tried and I did not very well. It's probably a very long time to learn and study everything carefully.

HUH?!?!??

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.