Many people ask me if buying followers or likes on instagram is worth it.

To do a test I bought some, but the problem, I can’t know the long-term impact of that. If it will allow me to be more visible and get organic followers in 2/3 months.

There is anyone who have already bought Instagram followers and likes? If so, what was your goal and did it help you achieve it?

No, buying followers does not increase engagement. It just makes it easier to sit down as your wallet is thinner.

It depends what your marketing goals are. Sometimes it makes sense to fake it til ya make it. Psychologically, people may be more likely to follow you if there’s a big number of people already seemingly following you. Or perhaps being able to say you have a big number of followers gives you bragging rights in other marketing materials.

Those fake followers don’t actually add up to people interested in your product or service. But, again, depending on your marketing goals, there might be some advantages to faking it til ya make it.

Oh, my apologies. I just noticed that your forum title was specifically related to SEO. I do know that Google factors social media metrics into its algorithm. I haven’t heard from the seo community, one way or the other, anyone being able to successfully demonstrate that Instagram follower count has a correlation.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.