Hello world,
I'm thrilled to be here and can't wait to dive into discussions about AI, the Singularity, and beyond :)
Any questions? Ask!

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Hello and welcome to DaniWeb! Thanks so much for joining :)

How many companies have an AI CEO?

My guess is none that make it to any sort of profitability. What kind of wacky question is this?

commented: There's two in the news. +0
  1. "NetDragon Websoft named the AI program Tang Yu as its CEO in August, tasked with supporting decision making for the company’s daily operations."
  2. "Meet Mika, the world’s first AI CEO running a global Polish drinks company"

NetDragon Websoft named the AI program Tang Yu as its CEO in August, tasked with supporting decision making for the company’s daily operations.

It sounds to me like it's a great publicity stunt. The AI program doesn't actually hold all of the responsibilities and decision-making requirements of an actual CEO. I'm curious what decisions it "supports". It sounds to me like this is just a publicity stunt when, in reality, the actual powers-that-be simply use AI to collate company data, etc. that help influence their decisions.

commented: Having worked with so many c-suite people over the years, wait, I can't write what I want to here!!! +0
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.