Hello everyone!

I am a junior employee from HYSTOU in Shenzhen, China, and I am very happy to join this forum to communicate and interact with all of you!

I'm currently stationed in Shenzhen, China, where our company has a lot of experience and expertise in the field of industrial computing, and Shenzhen is the central city of mechanization in China. I have a deep understanding of various aspects of the computer industry, such as minicomputers and industrial computer automation, and am passionate about communication and knowledge. Coming to this forum, I hope to learn more about computer hardware and software, and constantly improve my professional level. At the same time, I also look forward to making more friends from home and abroad.

I look forward to communicating and interacting with all of you in this forum and sharing our experiences and insights!

Wish you all have a great time!

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Hi and welcome to DaniWeb!! Thanks for joining and telling us a little bit about yourself.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.