Hi, i want to learn Application Development.
What the simple programming that must i understand for that ?
And where i can getting the resources for the tutorial about that from zero?

Thanks

Recommended Answers

All 12 Replies

Google is your best friend, use that to maximum extend.

First you have to decide which computer language you want to learn. There are several languages that you can use to write application programs. If you want to write GUI programs than probably VB.NET is good to start -- you can download a free compiler from Microsoft.

AD provides a good suggestion. In fact, learning anything that is .NET compatible (C#, C++, ADO, VB, J#, etc) is advantageous.

@Ancient Dragon
Where i can get the free compiler ?
Can you give the link please, i don't know about the keyword to search.
Or Are keyword "VB.net Compiler" can be a good keyword ?

Thanks

@Alex Edwards
Hi nice idea,i think VB.net is good for me beside the other.

Learn Perl. You can do a whole lot of everything in Perl and it is not too difficult. There are a lot of resources on the www for Perl.

@Ancient Dragon
Where i can get the free compiler ?

If you don't mind, I'll give you the link instead of AD: click :)

I believe you can get visual studio .Net express edition free also. I seem to have the installation CD lying around my desk.

Anyway, u need to know what u wanna develop first. For web server side application, u can use php, asp, ruby on rails, etc. For desktop application, u can use C/C++, VC++, VB, Java, Delphi, etc. I think VB would be an easier language for a beginner.

I believe you can get visual studio .Net express edition free also.

Yup. Here's the download-site for VC++, I already gave the VB-version in my previous post.

I think VB would be an easier language for a beginner.

I agree. If you want to make apps with GUI, VB will get you some shiny output faster then C++. But I would personally recommend Python if you want lot's of ouput fast and simple

I agree. If you want to make apps with GUI, VB will get you some shiny output faster then C++. But I would personally recommend Python if you want lot's of ouput fast and simple

I don't know Python so I can't really give any recommendation on that. In fact, I don't really code in VB, I am more on C/C++/VC++.

I don't know Python so I can't really give any recommendation on that. In fact, .

Starting Python

Hi,

Maybe you should take a look at MX-Frame. It's a new technology and you may find it useful...

Check www.mxframe.net

Hope I helped..
Robert

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.