I don't think I would send someone to jail just for spaming. Sounds more like something that should get a stiff fine to me.

I don't think I would send someone to jail just for spaming. Sounds more like something that should get a stiff fine to me.

Nah to jail with them and you would understand what i mean if u have to go through and block 200 spam emails a day. i think a few years in jail will make them think otherwise.

Nah to jail with them and you would understand what i mean if u have to go through and block 200 spam emails a day. i think a few years in jail will make them think otherwise.

I guess I just have a different point of view on things. I don't think people who break the law but do no actual harm to another should go to jail in most cases. I guess I'm just tired of supporting them while they sit in jail and eat better than I do.

If they are sent to jail I would rather it be something more like home arest and then they can support themslves and thier family.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.