theonetony 0 Newbie Poster

Hello everyone, I am very happy to have found this site. I have been looking for opinions about my future. First of all good day to you all, I hope you are having a greet week.

My name is Anthony and I am a undergraduate in a 4yr university. I am currently studying information studies (after switching my major from engineering). Its a BA program. I currently work at the IT department in my school as a call center employee and I am loving everything about it. It was the main reason why I decided to switch my major. I am currently entering my senior year and will be graduating next year December. So I still have some time.

I would like to go in depth in to the IT world and possibly get an IT job if possible. The question I have is? I don't know if it would be better for me to apply for graduate school at concentrate on IT (i.e MIS, CS, CE), or will it be better to gain the certificates that would be similar to a graduate school level. I don't want to have to spend so much money on graduate school if it isn't necessary for now.

I have beginners experience in JAVA, C++ and VB. I have above experience in Microsoft Access. I wanted to know what I should do during my senior year. Study for graduate school or try and gain certificates. I would like to work in the database or system analyst department or just anything would be fine.

Thank you all who answer. I am really grateful for it.