I'm looking for a file/ftp host with domain parking / custom domains which allows me to upload all kinds of files. I do not need a lot of hosting space or bandwidth.

I'm a little new to this, so do you guys have any suggestions as to which hosts are reliable and cheap?

I realize that this post is about a month old, but i am new to this forum.. so i am trying to catch up here.

I use a service called Squarespace. It allows me to upload any filetype i want, any size i need, and host them with a custom domain. it allows me to custom create a website myself, or if you need, you can select from and customize templates that are pre-existing on their site. I highly reccomend them for a less expensive, and professional solution.

http://www.squarespace.com

I'm looking for a file/ftp host with domain parking / custom domains which allows me to upload all kinds of files. I do not need a lot of hosting space or bandwidth.

I'm a little new to this, so do you guys have any suggestions as to which hosts are reliable and cheap?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.