blauner 0 Newbie Poster

Hi Everyone:

Dani Horowitz was kind enough to let me post a job opportunity here in your forum. I work with a National Direct Placement and Contract Staffing firm near Portland, Maine - MOUNTAIN LTD. I'm currently working on a search for a Sr. Developer for a wireless company in the Chicago, IL area. Here's the description. Please contact me, Barbara Launer at blauner@mountainltd.com if interested. Thanks!

As a member of a small, leading-edge Enterprise Architecture development team, you will research, design, test and support high quality technical solutions for the wireless industry. Put those theories to test in this dynamic research environment! You’ll work with a team of high profile engineers developing the next generation of enterprise applications that will increase strategic effectiveness by centralizing change, improving customer service, slashing production costs, streamlining product introductions and upgrades, gathering definitive business intelligence, and much more.

Qualifications for this exciting opportunity include:

• Knowledge of enterprise application programming such as: HTML/CSS, Java/JSP, J2EE, XML
  • Knowledge of integration technologies such as: Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), MQ series, Mercata, Tibco
  • Knowledge of Database and Testing tools such as: Oracle, Mercury Testing Suite
  • Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
  • 7 – 10 years work experience
  • Masters level required, doctorate preferred

This is a direct hire position. Location: Bensenville, IL. No travel