I hope one of you guys also has some experiance in Intuits Quickbooks accounting system because I need help finding a reliable and profesisonal EPOS add on for it. My main requirements are that the EPOS has easy quick search facilities and that it is closely integrated with the stock control system in Quickbooks. Ideally it will also have cash draw, scanner and label printer drivers too.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks, Trombonecrazy

I hope one of you guys also has some experiance in Intuits Quickbooks accounting system because I need help finding a reliable and profesisonal EPOS add on for it. My main requirements are that the EPOS has easy quick search facilities and that it is closely integrated with the stock control system in Quickbooks. Ideally it will also have cash draw, scanner and label printer drivers too.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks, Trombonecrazy

check out accupos retail, it links in directly into QuickBooks. We have been using it for some time, and recommend it highly.;)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.