Hi everyone,

I am interested in starting a dating website and i just wanted to know if anyone can recommend an existing and established dating website software package that i can use? Any ideas or recommendations would be most welcome.

Does anyone know anything about Abledating.net and there dating website software? It seems to have everything?

And can anyone tell me the pros and cons of starting a dating website using one of the off the shelf dating website software packages or spending a bit more money and getting a custom built dating website?

Many thanks
Gordon

Hi everyone,

I am interested in starting a dating website and i just wanted to know if anyone can recommend an existing and established dating website software package that i can use? Any ideas or recommendations would be most welcome.

Does anyone know anything about Abledating.net and there dating website software? It seems to have everything?

And can anyone tell me the pros and cons of starting a dating website using one of the off the shelf dating website software packages or spending a bit more money and getting a custom built dating website?

Many thanks
Gordon

The software of ABK-Soft is really cool. It's an ideal solution for dating sites. The staff has worked out an ideal software with an ideal price. The main advantage of that software is that you will get back the sum which you have paid for it in a really short time. You will only have to set up your software and it will bring you real money.
They have got a very smart support, which will guide you through the purchase and the post-sale problems solving.

It is a really unique script! First I have tried the demo, and have then bought, and have remained very happy! It is dream solution of a serious person! For such ridiculous money - support, video-chat, Flash Games, Friends Module, Flash Chat with Multiple Rooms, 3D Chat. Awsome!

Thanks Kenjojo,

I will take a look at this script to learn more about it.

Can you send me the link to your website so i can look at that as well?

Many thanks
Gordon

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.