how many simultaneous connections can i make from a normal desktop computer bought in the last 6 months using a broadband connection?

Does that include both TCP and UDP connections? if not, then how many simultaneous TCP connections can i make using the afore mentioned computer and likewise how many UDP connections can i make?

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

oh well!! thanks for the views atleast :)

how many simultaneous connections can i make from a normal desktop computer bought in the last 6 months using a broadband connection?

Does that include both TCP and UDP connections? if not, then how many simultaneous TCP connections can i make using the afore mentioned computer and likewise how many UDP connections can i make?

From your post I assume something has stopped working, so how many connections are you trying to make ?

Denis

Posting in the proper forum would go a long way towards getting an answer.

From your post I assume something has stopped working, so how many connections are you trying to make ?

Denis

You're defintely right abt something stop working. well, actually, im trying to make 150 TCP connections and 250 UDP connections.

am i fooling myself into thinking this might work?

Posting in the proper forum would go a long way towards getting an answer.

Actually i was debating which forum to post in before i started to post. And since i was trying to design a network program of some sort i thought i'll post it here since it was about software development..

but none the less, i'll use better judgement when posting next time.

sorry this once.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.