hi guys

i have a confusion. i want to know that does really give any weight to heading tags in page optimization.

i have analyzed a bit and check all websites that have high rank in and believe to me hardly any of them giving proper h1 and h2 tags

what is your experience in this case. huh

Recommended Answers

All 12 Replies

Hx tags can be of great value to the search engine. They can be used to assist in highlighting important keyphrases especially when the other optimizable webpage components are keyphrase weak.

Hx tags should be used logically, lightly and appropriately (so as to not hinder the Internet visitor's experience).

H tags are very much important, b'coz it tells the bots how important are those keywords or key phrases are and also attracts the visitors attention.

hi guys

i have a confusion. i want to know that does really give any weight to heading tags in page optimization.

i have analyzed a bit and check all websites that have high rank in and believe to me hardly any of them giving proper h1 and h2 tags

what is your experience in this case. huh
Limousines

Many webmasters/website owners don't recognize the importance of headings. Also if you think headings are the ultimate factor then you are wrong. There are many aspects to optimization and proper use of headings is just one of them

H1 and h2 tags are useful in onpage optimization and in structuring your site. They are also useful to emphasize the meaning of your content.

Many webmasters/website owners don't recognize the importance of headings. Also if you think headings are the ultimate factor then you are wrong. There are many aspects to optimization and proper use of headings is just one of them

Please mention the other aspects to optimization.

I do care.

Those tags are really important. Try to get you keywords filled in those tags.

Nowadays, search engines don't give much importance to meta keyword tag, but meta title & meta description have the much importance in getting good search results.

hi
H1 and H2 tag is an important part of Search Engine optimization strategy because all search engine give great value to H1 and H2 Tag.

H1 and h2 tags are useful in onpage optimization and in structuring your site. They are also useful to emphasize the meaning of your content.

yep, I do agree with you. They are useful to make good structure of a website. However, just use it wisely because it just help very little bit as point of view SEO.

H tags are very much helpful, but nowadays not many people give weight on H tags. Tags should be consider if you want good results, though people says that tags don't have much importance now.

Really? From what I've heard, Google still puts a considerable amount of weight into H tags, while other search engines such as Yahoo! don't at all.

I think it still have some value but not that much... Using it will still be smart thing to do..

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.